Performance Coaching for Youth
SAPT Youth, Adolescent, & Young-Adult Performance Training Options
“Increasing enthusiasm and appreciation for physical preparation and activity as its benefit will long exceed one’s competitive athletic career.”
All Youth, Adolescent, & Young-Adult Training Packages include:
- Individualized programming written and implemented by former and current collegiate strength coaches that is designed specifically to your child’s unique needs, sport, goals, biological and training age and current ability level. Our individualized program sheets are also used to track and identify progress as your student-athlete develops within our program.
- Experiencing our “cook’em slow” approach to athletic preparation. Those in our training programs are carefully introduced to a variety of challenging drills designed to improve structural integrity (injury risk reduction), movement patterns, strength levels, power output, agility, mobility, flexibility, coordination, balance, rhythm, spatial and kinesthetic awareness, and reactivity to name a few! We program with the “big picture” in mind as we strive to elicit immediate results while setting-up for future successes as well.
- Training at one of our state of the art training facilities, in a semi-private, community-feel training structure that will not exceed an 8:1 athlete to coach ratio
- Hands-on coaching, and constant feedback from our staff of certified coaches to ensure proper technique is being executed
- Access to self-service scheduling system, and dedicated Client Service Representative to set-up your child’s weekly training regimen
The Ankle-Biter Protocol (for ages 8-11):
*Ankle Biter trainees limited to 2 training sessions per week *Call 1.800.511.9685 Ext.1 OR email Kelsey at email@example.com for pricing information
- Your child will train in our appointment only, semi-private training structure up to 2x/week at one of our state of the art facilities; each session is 60 minutes
- “Painting with a broad stroke,” is extremely important and beneficial to this population’s current and future development. Guided, fun and productive training sessions are experienced by all Ankle-Biter enrollees!
The Nuts and Bolts Protocol (ages 12-18; suggested structure for SAPT first-timers):
*Nuts and Bolts trainees may train up to 2x/week *Call 1.800.511.9685 Ext. 1 OR email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing information
- Your child will train in our appointment only, semi-private training structure up to 2x/week at one of our state of the art facilities; each session is 75 minutes
- Know that your child will be receiving the essentials to elicit unmatched performance improvement and exposure to proper training practices that’ll last a lifetime
- Focused, specific and fun training sessions are experienced by trainees in our Nuts and Bolts Protocol
SAPT’s Finest Protocol (recommended for those who’ve successfully completed the Nuts and Bolts Protocol; typically 15years+ of age; best option for professional and collegiate student-athletes):
*SAPT’s Finest trainees may train 3 or 4x/week *Call 1.800.511.9685 Ext. 1 OR email email@example.com for pricing information
- By the finest, for the finest, enough said *Free Trial Session available per request to ensure SAPT is the right fit